Thursday, May 31, 2012

Meet our Instructor for Pole Fitness: My Name is Mckenzie Nicole , I Have always enjoyed being very active and had started dancing at a very young age and continued with it for many years. I then took off some time to have my Beautiful daughter. After having her I knew it was time to get back to being active and enjoying that part of my life so I took up 2 new hobbies 1st-Pole fitness and for a period of over a year and a half I learned and was taught by one of the best pole fitness girls in the world 2nd- I also was interested in Weight Training and I have been working out Training hard with weights for 2 years and have been competing in The Bodybuilding World in Bikini Division for 1 year and have placed well in 3 of my 5 shows including 1st place (3 NPC shows, Emerald cup and The USA Nationals). My Goal is to have a life long career in Health and Fitness/Nutrition and to achieve my IFBB Pro Card. I feel my job is to Inspire, motivate and help others accomplish there fitness goals. I Love to help and inspire other females and mothers that just need to be taught and educated and never give up on there dreams no matter what age and that they can still look great and be Healthy after having kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment